Pacific Pump Group —
Add:No.25,Lane 7488,Hutai Road,Shanghai,China.
Cell Phone: +86-13501896165
Vertical Inline Centrifugal Oil Pump
YG High Quality Fuel Inline Pump/Vertical Inline Centrifugal Pump
YG vertical centrifugal anti-explosion inline oil pump
YG High Quality Fuel Inline Pump/Vertical Inline Centrifugal Pump are produced strictly according to the relevant requirements, so they have a stable quality and reliable performance and are the brand-new ones instead of model IS horizontal pump, model DL pump etc. ordinary pump.
1. Compact structure. These series pumps have an integrally vertical structure, beautiful appearance and less area of occupied land, which, comparing with the ordinary one,reduced by 30%.
2. Stable running, low noise, high concentricity of assembly. By the straight joint between the motor and the pump, the middle structure is made simplified, thus enhancing the running stability, making the impeller of a good balance of moving-resting, resulting in no vibration during running and improving the environment of use.
3. No leakage. Mechanical seal of corrosive-proof hard metal alloy is used for the shaft sealing so as to get rid of serious leakage of the filings of centrifugal pumps and ensure the operating place clean and neat.
4. Convenient service. Service can be easily done without removing any pipeline because of the back-door structure.
5. Viewing from the inlet of the pump, the outlet of it can be mounted in vertically upward.
Structure: single stage Material: stainless steel
Flow: 1.1-2000 m3/h Head: 7-153 m
Temperature: up to 105℃
YG High Quality Fuel Inline Pump/Vertical Inline Centrifugal Pump can transport the oil, coal oil, diesel oil solvent and edible oil. The medium temperature: -20~120. It is widely used in the oil storeroom, dock, ship, chemical, fibred, environment protect enterprises.
YG ----------------- Vertical inline centrifugal oil pump
50 ------------------ Inlet/Outlet nominal diameter 50 mm
160 ---------------- Impeller nominal diameter 160 mm
I -------------------- Flow sort
A ------------------- Impeller cutting for the first time